vRealize Automation Development Senior
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a vRealize Automation Development Senior to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expertise in vRealize Automation and Orchestration (vRO/vRA).
- Responsible for the development of automation workflows and configuration to create infrastructure environments.
- Involve building new virtual machines, database, middleware, storage, network components with a focus on improving the resiliency of our private cloud.
- At least 5 to 7 years of total experience with 2 to 3 years in Automating workflows for all technology bricks including VMs, databases, middleware, network components
- BladeLogic, Ansible, Chef, Puppet experience desirable
- Understand of cloud technologies including VMC and AWS will be helpful given the direction of the organization
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and various platforms and challenges faced with working across teams managing each area
- Ideal candidate will be an expert in VMWare vRealize Suite (vRA and vRO) Automation in an enterprise environment with the mindset of a DevOps Engineer, SRE, or an Automation Developer.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65123 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.