Web Project Manager
Arlington, VA 22203
Web Project Manager
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Web Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the “ big picture” of a large-scale CMS based web project
- Ability to forecast and realign project timelines and resources
- Proven track record working on web sites and content management systems
- Be able to project manage a new or existing website, based on existing technical details and available infrastructure
- Create strategy to efficiently and productively update website pages and content, focusing on user experience and site functionality
- Conduct cross-browser and mobile device testing to ensure consistency across all platforms
- Assist with content entry, basic on-page SEO, page speed optimization and form testing
- Qualified applicants will have strong technical understanding and/or previous development experience
- 5 plus years in Project Management preferred
- Process management and improvement skills
- A solid understanding of software development life cycle and knowledge of Agile project management
- Basic understanding of CMS platforms, experience with Drupal is preferred
- Daily reporting across multiple systems to ensure project success
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36881 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.