Washington DC, DC 20001
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Web Designer to join our team.
We are seeking a Sr. Web Designer for a position in Washington, DC. The successful candidate shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a web UI/UX designer, with project experience creating designs for complex web and mobile applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and create graphics for use in client's website and intranet applications
- Design web interfaces, including page layouts and graphical comps
- Work with web program manager to conceptualize, design, and implement on a broad range of web design projects
- Operate effectively as a member of the web development team to ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance with client's branding, style guide, and technical standards
- 5 years of experience with web design
- Experience with mobile application UI/UX design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS
- Online portfolio with multiple examples of interactive design
- Experience in a web development environment
- Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced coursework in graphic design and web design
- Senior level, eight or more years (Senior Web Designer)
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36221 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.