Vulnerability Management Analyst
Manassas , Virginia
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Vulnerability Management Analyst to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will ensure the continued operation of the systems that protect a client’ s network against unauthorized access, modification of data, and malicious activity. These systems require continuous management and monitoring to ensure they are functioning as expected and to analyze and respond to alerts as they occur.
- US Citizen and must be able to go through a Capitol Police Check investigation.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer related field plus 5 years of professional experience or equivalent work experience is required for each position. In lieu of a bachelor’ s degree, proposed staff should have at least eight (8) years of Information Technology security experience
- Demonstrated experience and advanced knowledge of security systems analysis, testing, and documentation
- Knowledge of virtual environments, network operating systems, mobile device environments, and data encryption methods
- Demonstrated expertise in communication protocols, network operating systems, servers, firewall implementation, IPS/IDS systems, and advanced malware detection systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP, network fundamental, network security, NetFlow and knowledge of tools such as Wireshark.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NetWitness, FireEye, Splunk, AWS Direct Connect, Checkpoint/Barracuda Firewalls, StealthWatch, ThreatConnect, O365, Bro, AWS/AZURE Security Onion, Gigamon, and VMware
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl a plus.
- CISSP, GIAC, CCE, ECIH, CEH.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66779 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.