UX Interactive Designer
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a UX Interactive Designer to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will lead UX working sessions with key stakeholders to understand problems, document requirements and user needs. You will collaborate with a team of designers (design, UX, motion), developers, SEO strategists and content producers to explore, test, and evolve our interactive experiences. You will also own full-stack design process— from conceptual explorations and wireframes to fully polished UI designs and UX specs.
- -8+ years of Product Design experience working on a mix of consumer and enterprise products or websites at the enterprise level.
- Multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business and/or their brand.
- The ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value
- The communication skills to clearly articulate and defend your concepts and sell them through multiple approval gates.
- An appreciation of A/B testing and using data to inform design decisions
- Know how to infuse a brand into digital products.
- A passion for simple, sophisticated digital interfaces.
- A desire to stay up to date on the latest best practices and trends of product design.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66669 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.