Sparks, MD 21152
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a UX Designer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for User Interface Design, User Experience Design, Graphic Design and User Research for various software development projects involving web-based applications, instrument controls, and mobile applications (tablet and phone).
- Develop and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate user interaction and workflow designs
- Design and conduct user research; compile and evaluate user research results into a prioritized action plan.
- In collaboration with the UX Engineering group, assure adherence to design guidelines, patterns, and libraries to create uniformity within the software engineering organization.
- Provide schedule estimates and updates to management concerning new and ongoing efforts
- Experienced individual able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Experience with IEC 62366, a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Portfolio of work available for review
- Wire-Framing tools (e.g., Axure, Balsamiq)
- Strong knowledge of UX and design principles and best practices
- Ability to translate business goals into an intuitive, creative, and engaging experience for the user.
- Demonstrated design skills and strong command of visual attributes including composition, information organization, typography, graphics, and color.
- Ability to contribute to, and work to, a set of standards and apply them consistently.
- Vector Graphics
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 33134 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.