Test Engineer II
7 Loveton Circle Sparks, MD 21152
Test Engineer II
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Test Engineer II to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test Engineering supports R&D’ s Product Development/Maintenance with Verification and Validation to Test and Qualify Products and Solutions. Engineer II understands testing needs and follows the established and proven test processes to test the IVD instrument systems, subsystems and solutions under development in a cross functional environment.
- Collaborate with other project teams to understand and derive specifications.
- Transforms Product / System / Software Level Requirements / Specifications to create Test Protocols and Test Cases for functional, non-functional and Risk based tests
- Executes planned Test cases to discover functional and nonfunctional System and Software anomalies with Risk impacts
- Provides a detailed description of discovered anomalies to obtain resolutions from Software, System, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering teams
- Supports Software, Systems and Engineering Teams with Trouble shooting, Characterization and Validation activities for Prototypes, Breadboards and Sub-Systems Supports Service/Training organization for troubleshooting customer complaints
- Provides Testing support to Sustaining activities
- Engages in continuous improvement to enhance Test Automation, Test Architectural and Test Leadership skills
- Four Years Undergraduate degree preferably in Engineering or Science
- 2-5 Years of Software / System Testing experience preferably in an embedded/ hardware environment with automated tests
- Familiarity with Defect Tracking Tools, Requirement Management and Test Management Tools such as TFS, HP ALM (Quality Center), Cognition Cockpit.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to work in a cross functional team to complete Testing Tasks as per Project’ s and quality needs and timelines
- Proven and creative Test skills with attention to details. Thinks out-of-box to discover product anomalies and helps improve the test efficiencies and effectiveness
- Familiar with Industry standard processes of Software and System development cycles. Understands specifications and requirements to create Test Protocols and Test Cases to provide optimal test coverage and speed of execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technically and professionally describe test scenarios, deviations, non-compliances and risks.
- 1-2 years of experience of automating User Interfaces in Microsoft Windows / Embedded Windows Environments using popular commercial or open source tools such as Tricentis Tosca, QTP, CodedUI, AutoIT, Selenium, AngularJS, etc.
- Ability to create simple SQL Scripts,
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for Medical Instruments, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 standards.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies.
- Familiarity with Design for Six Sigma
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65851 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.