Test Data Engineering Lead
McLean , VA 22102
Test Data Engineering Lead
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Test Data Engineering Lead to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are seeking an individual who has had previous experience with Test Data management.
- In this role, they will understand test data needs, guide and recommend test data solutions to customers.
- Individual will leverage managed service vendor to deliver test data solutions.
- Individual should be able to quickly understand the business domain and test data needs and provide guidance to customers on how to create test data effectively for applications throughout the project life cycle.
- At least 5 years of experience in Test Data Management
- Overall experience in QA with Strong hands-on experience on TDM Grid applications like Informatica TDM, IBM Optim, Delphix and CA DevTest and implementation experience across multiple engagements.
- Technical knowledge and background in the areas of CI / CD, Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Governance.
- Test Data Management Tool experience (E.g: Optim, CA Test Data Manager)
- Good experience in Test Data Management processes (Eg: Creating Test Beds, Test Data Solutioning, Obfuscating, Data Massaging)
- Strong experience in Java and Java based Web Technologies.
- Experience in Data warehouse, ETL
- Experience working with RDBMS and Non-RDBMS databases with strong advanced SQL querying and PL/SQL Development
- Experience in application testing and knowledge of testing processes and software delivery methodologies
- Experience working with Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/Sybase databases.
- Preferred Skills
- Prior experience in Consulting, conducting assessments
- .Net application development is a plus
- Experience with Big Data technologies is a plus
- Good communication and Co-ordination skills.
- Strong team player
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36136 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.