Test Automation Engineer
Towson, MD 21286
Test Automation Engineer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and design of C#-based tests used for testing applications on the company’ s development platform.
- Develop and design of Selenium and Test Complete scripts used for testing client and web based applications.
- Investigate, determine cause of test failures and correct underlying issue.
- Maintain existing automated test suite as changes are made to underlying features and/or functionality.
- Setup and maintain development environment.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders and internal groups to identify the root cause of software issues.
- Perform other duties as may be requested.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience with C# application development
- Exposure to web based application development
- Exposure to relational database like SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS
- Well versed in software design, implementation and test skills
- Experience with software development and exposure to object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- End-to-end system knowledge (including knowledge of various networking and OTA protocols)
- Familiar with software installation and/or automated build technologies
- Possesses a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity and honesty
- Self-starter capable of working independently or in groups
- Familiar with industry standard software development life cycle process methodologies
- Capable interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with others
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to respond quickly to changing requirements
- Works on multiple tasks with various team members and/or other groups both internally and externally
- Knows how to self-direct time management, organizational, and prioritization of workload
- Can work creatively under management guidance to develop new skills as needed to support new products and applications
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order Number: 35123 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.