Technical Systems Analyst
Hunt Valley , MD 21031
Technical Systems Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Technical Systems Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with vendor to deploy Application releases, review/approve release notes, etc.
- Execute technical testing to approve the delivery.
- Coordinating changes with internal and external vendors.
- Responsible to keep the environment in sync (Manage the Installation of releases or patches to technical landscape: Development, quality (test) and production).
- Triage production incidents and coordinate with vendor and internal depts.
- Provide support to IT Operations team with various analysis when required.
- Work with operation IT team to install new environments.
- Updating KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to highlight any area of improvement.
- Assist with data analysis
- Assist in implementing new tools (performance monitoring, data extract, etc.).
- To extract data from multiple applications and map data to a template.
- Create technical documentation of systems Responsible for Administration (New User Requests) in the application we are developing.
- Perform installs, upgrades, moves, and changes for computer workstation hardware and software
- A College Degree and at least 2 years of experience in IT.
- Basic understanding of one of these Operating systems: Linux/Red Hat, Windows. To be able to run batch process directly from command line.
- A plus will be to have a basic understanding of software development (Python).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Data analysis experience and a basic understanding SQL and data modeling concepts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to gather and refine Technical requirements.
- Ability to work independently, quickly learn new tasks, solve problems, and show strong initiative.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills, handling details.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is required.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35830 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.