Technical Support Team Lead
230 Schilling Circle Hunt Valley, Maryland 21152
Technical Support Team Lead
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Technical Support Team Lead to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide sound technical solutions to solve the business problems of the user community and leverage relevant technical experience to assume a leadership role in the Technical Support Engineering team.
- Design and implement a support process modeled after industry best practices.
- Exercise a supporting role to the Systems Engineering team and be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects on time and within budget.
- Perform routine configuration and support of end user technology
- College degree preferred or equivalent years of experience.
- Five years in Technical Support with increasing responsibility and leadership
- Working knowledge of ITLv3.
- Expert skillset maintaining and operating Windows Operating System (Windows 7/8/10).
- Working knowledge of desktop virtualization concepts.
- Working knowledge of Apple OS X operating system maintenance and support.
- Expert skillset in basic Active Directory account maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage standard configurations.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple activities and priorities, while maintaining a sense of urgency to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate clearly and effectively.
- Superior written, oral and listening communication skills.
- ITLv3 Certification
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64776 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.