Technical Business Analyst
Baltimore, MD 21202
Technical Business Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Digital Product Manager - Strategy Group role champions and collaborates with the business to design and develop the digital and consumer experience, based on trends in user experience, inspirations from other industries, and innovation. An ideal candidate will act as an internal consultant to business partners to help them shape initiatives, outline business requirements, and translate them into technology requirements.
- Brokers and aligns the product and technology roadmap to the organizational strategic plan, so that technology investments in the near-term are moving the organization forward towards long-term strategic goals
- Introduces to leaders and staff advancements in features and functionality of the core IT platforms and collaborates with the business on how to apply them to the digital experience
- Critiques and infers strengths and weaknesses of our digital experience by comparing it to competitors’ experiences, benchmarking the experience vs. new consumer expectations/paradigms
- Participates in the IT planning and prioritization process, coordinating with IT project manager counterparts to plan, sequence, and deploy new features
- Engages the business frequently in the design and development process, building consensus and support as features and new capabilities are developed
- Partners with the Change Enablement team and functional business owners to design and implement training, quality assurance, and communications programs, building momentum and alignment as new features rollout
- Builds accountability into the process of experience development, establishing measures for success criteria with the business, measuring and reporting on those measures to senior leadership
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading UX, customer-centric, software product development, and design projects with creative and technical talent to deliver new and innovative customer experiences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with CRM, marketing automation, eCommerce, mobile applications and/or enterprise systems preferred
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to find new ways to improve digital effectiveness, understand the latest digital trends, and a passion for innovation.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms
- Ability to work autonomously & proactively to drive results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35266 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.