Baltimore, MD 21202
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Technical Analyst to join our team.
- College degree and a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Financial industry experience with understanding of trading and order management workflows
- Deep knowledge of Charles River Investment Management System
- Proficiency in SQL database, queries and stored procedures
- Extensive attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to complex problems and recommend the best solution to the business and project team
- Ability to apply acquired knowledge from prior experience effectively in new situations
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be able to meet with clients of varying levels to gather, document, and analyze system specifications and requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in team environment
- Possesses effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of how the people, processes and technology within an organization interact in relationships and patterns to create a feasible solution on projects of medium to high complexity
- Process-oriented, logical thinker
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to master complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with estimation
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Experience with investigating data issues
- Experience with system integration
- Experience with project management and controls
- Five or more years of relevant experience working with solutions lifecycle development methodology
- Experience with .NET/Java or willingness to learn .NET/Java
- Experience with SSIS or other data ETL processes
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35125 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.