Systems Security Engineer I
Elkridge, MD 21075
Systems Security Engineer I
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Systems Security Engineer I to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Systems Security Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing enterprise wide architectural solutions with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management. By leveraging, supporting and enhancing the existing enterprise security architectures, this position works to ensure the technological needs of the business are met or exceeded. The position works with peers, management and external vendors to discover, research and implement new technologies and solutions.
- The system engineer should have an strong understanding of Linux and AWS and will use this knowledge to serve in a DEVOPS role supporting the development of TRP's Credential Management Practice. In addition to development requirements the engineer will work on monitoring/management of the solution. Working in an "infrastructure as code" and GitHub/Ops based pipelines are key.
- Hashistak experience – Vault, Terraform, & Packer is strongly desired.
- Experience as a Devops Engineer managing, provisioning, configuring, and maintaining a cloud environment
- Knowledge of system architecture to include OS, networking, and SQL
- Experience delivering in a CI/CD methodology
- Experience with GoLang, Python, BASH. Java Springboot is a plus.
- Experience sending log information to ELK, Splunk of similar.
- Bachelors in a STEM field
- 5 years of development experience with at least 2 years in DevOps.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35413 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.