Systems Security Analyst II
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Systems Security Analyst II
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Systems Security Analyst II to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Systems Security Analyst develops and implements the primary safeguards for access to T. Rowe Price enterprise data. The position is responsible for Operating System level security including the planning, design, and implementation of both hardware and software security measures and Operating Systems security policy.
- The System Security Analyst provides a timely and rapid response to business unit, developer, and administrator community requests for assistance and project support and is required to provide 24-hour on-call support for scheduled changes and to research and resolve security problems/issues.
- Supports and administers the security devices that protect an Enterprise level network and infrastructure. The Security Analyst will provide clear, concise and timely responses for day to day security operations support tasks that often require extensive research and advanced technical troubleshooting skills. After hours on call support in a scheduled rotation will also be required. The opportunity to assist in security infrastructure related project work may also occur from time to time.
- The position requires knowledge of the following areas: Administration, configuration and support of enterprise level firewall infrastructure, knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls would be preferred.
- Significant experience in implementing, administering and advanced troubleshooting of web access control solutions. Knowledge in the use of Proxy Automatic Configuration (PAC) files will also be beneficial. An advanced understanding of the SMTP protocol; experience in the administration and in-depth troubleshooting of email systems.
- Experience with configuration and administration of intrusion detection systems such as Snort, Suricata and Bro
- Strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment. A working knowledge and ability to use scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34712 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.