Sr. UX Designer
7 Loveton Circle Sparks, MD 21152
Sr. UX Designer
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- User Interface Design, User Experience Design, Graphic Design and User Research for various software development projects involving web-based applications, instrument controls, and mobile applications (tablet and phone).
- Develop and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate user interaction and workflow designs
- Design and conduct user research; compile and evaluate user research results into a prioritized action plan.
- In collaboration with the UX Engineering group, assure adherence to design guidelines, patterns, and libraries to create uniformity within the software engineering organization.
- Provide schedule estimates and updates to management concerning new and ongoing efforts
- Wire-Framing tools (e.g., Axure, Balsamiq)
- Vector Graphics
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of UX and design principles and best practices
- Ability to translate business goals into an intuitive, creative, and engaging experience for the user
- Demonstrated design skills and strong command of visual attributes including composition, information organization, typography, graphics, and color
- Portfolio of work available for review
- Experience with IEC 62366
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 66307 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.