Sr. Net Developer
Columbia, MD 21046
Senior .Net Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team. This individual will work in a team environment and should be capable of designing and developing solutions for our customers. They will be required to communicate software designs to team members and monitor its progress.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience AND;
- 7+ years of experience developing ASP.NET applications.
- Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to work independently or in a team-oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Experience with test driven development.
- NET 4.5 and C# programming language developing C# code from scratch
- HTML (preferably HTML5), JQuery, CSS3.
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- NUnit Unit Testing Framework.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36080 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.