Sr. Java Developer with Fuse
3114 Lord Baltimore Drive Baltimore, MD 21286
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr. Java Developer with Fuse to join our team and work directly on client projects. Senior Java Developer with extensive experience on enterprise solutions. The candidate must have strong solution design skills and the ability to document, communicate, and implement the designs patterns they utilize. The candidate must have the ability to write technical white papers and document the design of proposed and new system, as well as reverse engineering existing systems.
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology, or related field, and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Expert Java developer with expertise in Java/JEE technologies and Spring Boot.
- Experience building RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Experience in middleware frameworks and hands-on experience with Red Hat Fuse and creating Fuse/Camel routes.
- Good understanding of Integration Design Patterns & best practices.
- Can look through Fuse logs to identify issues and troubleshoot.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Huge plus to have container development experience – OpenShift experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within Object-oriented application systems.
- Experience with development tools such as Rational Application Developer and Maven.
- Experience with version control software such as MKS and Git/Bitbucket.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 67149 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.