Sr. Certified Microsoft Engineers
Sr. Certified Microsoft Engineers
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr. Certified Microsoft Engineers to join our team.
- Seeking a Senior Certified Microsoft Engineer to work in our Washington, D.C. office.
- We are looking for highly talented Microsoft technology consultants to support an exciting customer. We are in need of a Microsoft Certified Engineers to provide enterprise wide architecture and Tier-4 technical support in the implementation and deployment of Microsoft technology solutions with our team on a long term federal law enforcement IT support contract. Working in a highly secure and highly sensitive environment in Washington DC, candidate needs to be exceptionally strong across multiple Microsoft technology platforms, such as Windows Server, Office 365, Lync, and AD.
- The successful candidate will have expertise in providing engineering and consulting services support regarding network and enterprise architecture, building and deployment of Microsoft solutions, and IT Support Services and Training. Candidates will also have demonstrated experience in providing on-going support of strategic services, architecture alignment, and delivery which helps achieve the customer’ s business and IT objectives as defined by measurable critical success factors.
- Candidate will be required to take a CI Poly, but is not needed for start.
- Have at least 10 years of delivering Microsoft Technology expert support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Required Skills:
- Master’ s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology or related field.
- Must have an Active Top-Secret clearance (or higher). Interim clearances are not acceptable for this program.
- Microsoft Certified Active Directory and/or Windows Server and/or Office 365 SME in a Microsoft technology based unified communications environment
- Exceptionally skilled across multiple Microsoft technology platforms, such as Windows, Systems, Center, Exchange, AD, ADFS, SharePoint, Lync, and SQL
- Exceptionally skilled across Microsoft cloud platforms, such as Azure and Office 365
- Provide expert Senior Support Engineering configuration and support of customer’ s most complex and challenging Microsoft-related technical problem requests, (Tier-4 technical support), and if necessary, to facilitate interfacing between the customer and the OEM provided technical support
- Experience and ability to provide Infrastructure Support Assistance, which includes advice, guidance and knowledge transfer to the customer in order to help them implement Microsoft technologies in ways that avoid common support issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting and issue resolution involving Windows, Windows Server, AD, ADFS, AADSync, SharePoint, SQL, Dynamics, Hyper V, SCCM, SCOM and Exchange
- Experience in providing Development Support Assistance that helps in the creation and development of internal applications on the Microsoft platform that integrate Microsoft technologies – for example the candidate should have experience in the use of Microsoft automated scripting technologies such as PowerShell
- Experience in pilot testing, tracking errors and creating documentation for development platforms
- Desktop support experience
- Current Microsoft Certifications are highly preferred
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34449 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.