Sr. BA-Data Specialist
McLean, VA 22102
Sr. BA-Data Specialist
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr. BA-Data Specialist to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Role is responsible for our managing data processes to ensure data is accuracy and complete.
- Lead data cleaning and dedup program to drive accurate and complete data.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Partner with Data Governance Area to implement new MDM Golden record project.
- Lead new data management and migration discovery sessions with key stakeholders to gather, analyze and document clear business requirements.
- Analyze and recommend data modeling, mapping, normalization strategy and design improvements.
- Execute data migrations and data quality efforts focused on completeness, standardization, and deduplication.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Data Loader, Excel and other data management/BI systems.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements and enhancements to meet data quality goals.
- Perform data entry and data management functions.
- Act as ambassador of the Salesforce CoE, change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower Freddie Mac’ s businesses using Salesforce.
- Project manage work streams to meet desired scope, timelines and quality and escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate risk. Facilitate meetings, schedule follow ups and responsible for minutes.
- Create business requirement documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria for Agile deployments.
- Drive communications with all key stakeholders including delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from CoE Lead and key stakeholders and maintains alignment.
- The successful candidate must have in depth technical knowledge of Salesforce architecture and he/she must be passionate about data, detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a change agent with consulting experience.
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred. Experience with Master Data Management tools and/or Microstrategy, preferred. This role reports into the Salesforce Center of Excellence Director.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35189 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.