Sr. Agile Project Manager
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Sr. Agile Project Manager
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr. Agile Project Manager to join our team.
- Position in Short: Seeking and Agile Project Manager to define project plans and timelines - product roadmaps, balance multiple projects, keep projects on track and under budget, evangelize and execute agile processes and methodology, and identify and provide solutions to mitigate constraints and risks in the development process.
- The ideal candidate: An experienced Sr. PM level resource who can run front end of investigation and data collection, collaboratively coach team members on project management processes and best practices and effectively facilitate senior leaders and cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve program objectives.
- Candidates must have proven experience managing programs and/or large projects; have worked closely with business partners (within and outside of technology) to achieve results; and be willing to perform “ hands-on” program/project management. Technology program/project management acceptable, but business experience (managing non-technology projects) also required.
- Ability/experience – candidate will have a deep understanding of client-side needs from stakeholders in the areas of Program, Digital, Marketing, Visitor Experience, Finance, and Development in order to inform project management processes and communication. Execute project management activities and deliverable development including preparation and maintenance of project documents (i.e. project plans, status updates, action item log, meeting agendas, and budget reports).
- PM experience highlighted in financial services, data reporting analytics, data modernization and migration. Working knowledge of digital product landscape, emerging platforms, and engaging key influencers. Successful candidate will have great leadership, organizational, business analysis and influence management skills. He/she will have experience applying project management processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the best business result. Quick and nimble, with demonstrated ability to manage a diverse number of projects with limited supervision and a positive attitude
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 10 years’ experience leading large, complex projects and/or programs
- Demonstrated ability to apply excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of stakeholders and senior leaders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present concepts to individuals and large groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36073 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.