Sr Solutions Architect
6518 Meadowridge Rd Elkridge, MD 21075
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr Solutions Architect to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will help with ongoing competitive solutioning activities in areas including custom software development, web development, enterprise architecture development, digital services, cloud architecture, artificial intelligence, machine learning and other emerging technologies.
- 10+ years’ experience with architecting, implementing, and managing IT solutions for Federal / State government and/or commercial clients and/or large system engineering integrators.
- 5+ years of progressively increased leadership roles in technical proposal development/support with a demonstrated track record of wins; capture management experience a plus.
- Experience translating proposed architectures, solutions, and concepts into delivery artifacts with delivery and project teams.
- Experience working with Agile concepts and processes is required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Engineering, etc.)
- Technical/engineering certifications highly desired (e.g., ITIL, MCSE, CISSP).
- In-depth knowledge of leading-edge tools and technologies and willingness to continue education of emerging technologies.
- Awareness of and expertise in the full range of emerging/advanced technology initiatives (e.g., mobile applications, managed cloud, data analytics, virtual desktop integration).
- Effective organizational, analytical, time management, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills and habits; ability to complete assignments under tight deadlines with little/no direct supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (subject to verification), especially a knack for clear and concise presentation of complex technical operating environments. Ability to convey and present technical concepts to a broad customer base.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; capabilities in MS Project, Visio, or other MS Office tools a plus.
- Ability to cultivate solid, productive working relationships with internal managers, staff, and peers as well as partners and consultants and facilitate collaboration towards innovative technical solutions.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule to meet unplanned proposal requirements
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66951 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.