Sr SDET - Java Tester
3120 Lord Baltimore Dr. Baltimore, MD 21244
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior Software Developer in Test, specifically a Java Tester, to join our team and work directly on client projects in Baltimore, MD. In this role, you will be supporting Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment. The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise more junior developers/testers.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- 7+ years of experience in core Java and ability to participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Previous experience participating in all phases of the SDLC with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases
- Expertise in Gherkin & Cucumber
- Experience developing Unit Tests (Junit, JMockit, Mockito)
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Experience with Selenium, Rocket, Selenide and/or other test tools
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for traditional UI (JSP / Thyme Leaf etc.)
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for Services
- Experience developing RESTFul clients using JAX-RS API, Spring Client, REST Assured and similar packages
- Working knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot, Maven and Jenkins.
- Ability to analyze and fix SonarQube bugs
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66074 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.