Sr Java Developer
3114 Lord Baltimore Dr. Baltimore, MD 21244
Sr Java Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr Java Developer to join our team.
Our client is seeking a Sr. Java Developer for Baltimore location. The Senior Java Developer shall have extensive experience in developing and maintaining the high-performing Java applications. Ability to develop technical solutions and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools. The candidate will demonstrate design experience and be willing to challenge other team member' s designs as well as receive and incorporate feedback. The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, Test Driven Development, static code analysis, peer/code review).
- Extensive Design and Programming skills in Java and JEE technologies.
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including VersionOne.
- Experience in developing the applications using Single-Page Architecture.
- Experience in coding " responsive" web pages with an understanding of the cross-browser limitations and browser compliance standards.
- Experience designing and deploying cloud-native applications onto AWS with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins,
- Git/BitBucket, Jira, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF,
- REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API.
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development
- (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
- Experience with JEE technologies including Struts, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security,
- and Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, DB2, Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Extensive hands-on experience with one or more frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, ReactJS, and Express/Node.js
- Deep Knowledge of PaaS offerings such as Red Hat OpenShift and Docker.
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities in web applications and addressing them.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with the implementation of Section 508 standards for Web Applications.
- Exposure to writing Technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Prior experience with federal or state governments IT projects.
- Knowledge on Document Management Architecture (DMA) involving Barcodes and Document Indexing.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64156 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.