Sr Data Scientist AI
6518 Meadowridge Rd Elkridge, MD 21075
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr Data Scientist AI to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will work in a fast paced, challenging and innovative environment to build out the next generation data analytics platform to deliver positive impacts on the U.S. healthcare system and healthcare quality for the citizens.
- 7+ years proven experience in Data Science
- Experience in data mining
- Experience in R, SQL, Python (NumPy, Pandas) or Scala/Java (Apache Spark)
- Experience with data visualization (Matplotlib, Seaborn)
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch or Apache Spark MLlib
- Experience in working with notebooks – Jupyter, Zeppelin, Databricks notebook, etc.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS, Microstrategy, Looker)
- Experience in big data platform such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, HBase, etc.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in health care domain a huge plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66952 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.