Sr CI/CD Engineer
Baltimore, MD 21244
Sr CI/CD Engineer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr CI/CD Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a senior resource to join our CI/CD team and be responsible for working with agile product teams to identify tooling needs, establish best practices, and assist in guiding them on the adoption of DevOps principles in order to deliver business value as efficiently as possible.
- Drive the architecture, design and implementation of internal tooling.
- Position DevOps adoption to fully support modern development practices
- Develop and report on key CI/CD metrics enabling data driven decision making
- Support day-to-day operations of the build and deployment team, including request intake, issue resolution and release coverage
- Assume ownership of assigned tasks and projects, proactively tackle problems and suggest resolutions
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD Principles and Practices
- Familiarity with Devops and CI/CD Metrics
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent (puppet preferred)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Coding experience in Java, Python, Bash, and Groovy
- Experience with SonarCube or equivalent code analysis tools
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple software engineering teams
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/SAFe workflow
- Experience in JIRA
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong linux admin skills
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36710 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.