Baltimore, MD 21202
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Solutions Consultant to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Solutions Consultant (SC) works with their solutions analysts outside of formal projects to continually identify new opportunities to achieve business goals.
- SC consults with their business partners to understand their goals and objectives on a regular basis.
- The SC is responsible for clarifying and validating the business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimized business processes.
- The SC also works closely with the enterprise architects to bridge the technical strategy with the business strategy.
- The SC may provide consultancy in GBS&T strategy and planning, workflow and process design, and product development.
- The SC acts as a consultant to other Solutions Analysts in large, complex, and potentially enterprise-wide projects and to other project teams and clients.
- Provides coaching on documents and models produced by other Solutions Analysts.
- The SC will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners.
- Experience with the following is required: Unix Shell Script including Perl Sybase including query and stored procedure Autosys Nice to have C++, python, IIB. Crystal reporting.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36391 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.