Software Integration and Build Engineer
Sparks, MD 21031
Software Integration & Build Engineer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Software Integration & Build Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works independently to build and support software integration testing as assigned
- Works with project team to establish necessary test specification and requirements for software integration and builds
- Participates in technical reviews as needed
- Follows all BD software coding standards and processes
- Participates in agile process including sprint planning and sprint review
- Experience working with systems composed of several subsystem components
- Experience performing system integration testing composed of hardware and software
- Good understanding of the integration between automated software test and the build process
- Experience with configuration management and version control systems (TFS preferable)
- Experience troubleshooting and solving system/platform related product issues
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills required
- Nice to Have:
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience with unit and automated tests
- Experience working with instrumentation systems
- Experience programming in C#/.NET or any scripting language
- Experience with MS SQL Server
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35463 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.