Baltimore, MD 21202
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team.
We are currently seeking a Mid to Sr. Level .NET developer with experience of development and deployment of .NET Core solutions in AWS environment to join the team. The team is currently building micro-service based ETL process to facilitate the process from switching from 3rd party vendors to local API.
- Hands on AWS and .Net core experience. Not just lab experience, looking for true hands-on AWS experience working in a corporate environment.
- Test driven development, Linux experience is required (operating on Linux servers).
- High level technical skill - Jenkins experience preferred. Must have ability to read and understand TF scripts.
- Mid to Sr. Level .NET developer with experience of development and deployment of .NET Core solutions in AWS environment.
- Must be very comfortable in specifically AWS environment, including AWS CLI and the nebula of AWS services.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the advantages of TDD and CI.
- Must have hands on experience with .NET Core. Experience with specifically .NET Core 2.0 is preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate the understanding of design patterns and provide the examples of relevant applicability.
- Must have previous experience with development and deployment of SOA, microservice-based or otherwise distributed software solutions.
- Must have hands-on experience with Docker. Previous experience with AWS ECS is a bonus.
- Must have working experience with GitHub and Jenkins.
- Experience with Linux, Vagrant, Oracle Virtual Box and Terraform.
- Thorough understanding of AWS Step Functions, lambda and the nuances of triggering of the VPC-hosted resources is strongly preferred.
- AWS certification is not required.
- Azure experience is not relevant for this position.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34624 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.