Software Engineer (UI Engineer)
Chicago, IL 60654
Software Engineer (UI Engineer)
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Software Engineer (UI Engineer) to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompanied by senior team members, you will participate in application analysis, design, and development activities for a complex, high-volume, database driven website within an agile environment.
- Work with Engineers, Architects, and Managers to analyze, design, code, debug, test, document, and deploy changes to the system
- Work with Product Engineering to understand and solve business issues
- Participate in sprint meetings and daily stand-ups
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or a Related Field
- A common understanding of Web Architecture and n-Tier Architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- The ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Experience and/or a good working knowledge of AngularJS
- A good understanding of Java core technologies
- Experience developing SOA and microservice architectures
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 37257 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.