Software Engineer (.NET)
400 Washington Ave Baltimore, MD 21204
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a .Net Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects. As a .Net Developer, you must have significant .NET experience to work on site with the project team to perform application development and support activities including but not limited to planning, design, testing, and implementation of a replacement system. You will be expected to develop .Net software programs, design new features, maintain existing application, perform code reviews and work in an Agile environment.
- At least five years of application development technical experience using .NET and MVC
- At least five years’ experience with relational databases including developing Oracle
- Understands Agile Software Development philosophies and implementation through Scrum
- Extensive .NET experience with the following:
- Entity Framework
- Bootstrap grid
- CSS experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience improving performance in .NET applications
- Database administration experience
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66363 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.