Senior UX Designer
10005 Old Columbia Road Columbia, MD 21046
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will develop, manage and refine standards and guidelines for UX/UI design strategies including evolving methodology, engagement model, and best practices. It is necessary to have heavy communication and people skills as you will be working on every project in company. As a senior UX Designer, you will be the first UX they have, and you will help guide direction of the department.
- Strong knowledge of user centered-design approaches and usability principles
- Experience using web analytics and research to drive design decisions
- Knowledge of user experience testing and analysis, ideally observing and documenting usability tests and prototyping
- Ability to analyze customer needs and define strategies for meeting needs
- Mastery of fundamental design disciplines such as typography, layout, color and animation
- Ability to work within project teams in a collaborative, dynamic environment
- Professional client-relationship management skills and commitment to client service
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage/organize multiple tasks at once and deliver high-quality output every time, on time
- Positive and constructive personality with a commitment to learning and sharing
- Proficiency of multimedia design tools including:
- Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flex
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- HTML CSS, ActionScript
- Know-how of one or more wireframe, prototyping tools (Axure, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq.)
- Work within the standard adobe suite experience with Adobe XD or Sketch
- Have a proven history of solid wireframing, understanding the UX process, communicating cross departmentally, experience user testing and prototyping, working within an Agile environment, and a background in design/UI/development.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66432 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.