Senior Java Developer
3120 Lord Baltimore Dr. Baltimore, MD 21244
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have extensive experience with JEE technologies, Struts 1.3x and Struts 2, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2, SonarQube, Git, Tomcat, WebSphere and VersionOne.
- Can develop technical solutions and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools.
- Responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
- Experience with Java, WebSphere, JEE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JMS), XML Technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Struts 2 and Web Services
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including VersionOne.
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket, JIRA, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Experience with Java8 and Struts upgrades as well as conversions to Maven, Jenkins and Git highly desirable.
- Experience with unit testing and debugging as well as automated testing technologies like UFT
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65762 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.