Senior Java Developer-Architect
Baltimore, MD 21244
Sr. Java Developer-Architect
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Sr. Java Developer-Architect to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate shall demonstrate a mastery in a variety of technologies and tools and how they are best utilized in a modern development environment.
- The candidate must demonstrate extensive knowledge in multiple development languages, software development and best practices, system design, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automation tools, testing, tool integrations, and communication.
- The candidate shall demonstrate knowledge of container orchestration, cloud solutions and services in a hybrid cloud environment.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and show initiative to identify, research, design, develop, and promote solutions that enhance the modern development environment.
- Masters plus 9 years or bachelor’ s plus 11 years
- Experience migrating legacy applications to containerized solutions such as Openshift or Kubernetes
- Experience architecting and deploying cloud-native applications onto Amazon Web Services (AWD) or similar
- Experience identifying requirements, researching options, designing and implementing solutions at a leadership level on project work
- Experience with testing tool such as Selenium
- Experience with modern development software, tools, and methodologies; Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, OpenShift, UrbanCode Deploy
- Experience working on Agile projects and understanding Agile terminology
- Excellent communication and written skills
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36872 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.