Senior Business Analyst
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Senior Business Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be part of a team of data analysts who support various projects for the firm’ s Investment Data Warehouse used by front and back office applications. They will work closely with the product owner, development team, and data analyst teams outside of our group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The selected resource will be supporting our Investment Data Warehouse providing data analysis, project support including adding new capabilities, filling data gaps, and answering data questions.
- They will work with appropriate technical and/or subject matter experts, source systems, and provide production support as necessary.
- Programs, software, tools, or systems this resource will use: Oracle – PL/SQL, DbVisualizer or SQL querying tool, HP ALM / Jira, SharePoint, Excel/Word.
- Data management experience in financial services industry.
- Oracle PL/SQL and database terminology.
- Experience and strong understanding of testing techniques.
- Project Management skills.
- Agile, software development lifecycle, and change control.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 37193 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.