Senior Business Analyst
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Senior Business Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst acts as a consultant and partner with the business community, EPMO, Program Manager, project teams and business partners to elicit clarify and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which solutions are developed. The Sr. BA is responsible for supporting, gathering data and defining (and/or redefining) business needs for new and/or enhanced products, services or optimized business processes.
- This position supports a high profile regulatory project, the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). It will report into the program PMO and work closely with the Head of Privacy to meet with multiple business unit leaders and business process owners to document their high and medium risk systems and business processes. Although there will be standard questions, the BA will need to navigate the interview and draw out key information required to build a Record of Processing (RoP), and then conduct follow up sessions, as required.
- Previous experience working within the Financial Services industry a plus, but not required. Previous experience building, adding, maintaining and extracting data from systems and SharePoint sites are a plus. 5 Year minimum experience required. This is both a technical and business position. The successful candidate should be flexible and able to move between both groups.
- Strong SharePoint design, Excel, MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint skills a strong plus.
- Must have DEMONSTATED gap analysis experience, mapping, have methodology of how to gather required information. Investment/finance experience, previous experience working on regulatory projects. High Level Excel Skills. Creating lists and pivot tables within Share point is preferred. While there is a lot of data, this position is business process driven and requires a senior level BA with a technical and business background. Ability to create professional level documentation that can be easily accessed and reviewed by regulators.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35807 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.