Senior Business Analyst
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Senior Business Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Solutions Consultant is a lead individual, analytical contributor within a GBS team, using a high level of business/technical expertise to support the technical, analytical and quantitative needs of the channel supported.
- The Sr Solutions Consultant works closely with the business for solutions with process/people/technology changes, and associates work closely with Global Technical Services to ensure proper internal standards are followed for solutions that have technical infrastructure needs.
- The Sr Consultant has a solid understanding of the channel’ s business strategy, combining that knowledge with a high level of technical expertise in order to identify business needs and to recommend and implement sophisticated solutions.
- Incumbent serves as a gatekeeper for complex projects, application development and enhancements, and a mentor to more junior level Solutions Analysts, using his or her understanding of how different products and systems are related, in order to prioritize issues and solutions, negotiate and consult with impacted parties, and oversees full project life cycle through to implementation/resolution.
- Familiarity with Corporate functions, Finance, Legal, Risk and Compliance preferred
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35038 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.