Senior .Net Developer and Technical Lead
Middle River, MD 21220
Senior .Net Developer and Technical Lead
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior .Net Developer and Technical Lead to join our team.
- The Senior.Net Developer/Tech Lead will be responsible for advanced application and architecture development for the EZShield Technology platform. This role will require a very high level of technical and product knowledge and will need to be able to operate unsupervised across multiple environments and platforms.
- The role encompasses all the accountabilities of lower level programmer positions and will provide mentor-ship and technical guidance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with customers, business stake holders, business analysts and all technical/engineering staff to ensure tasks and projects meet project targets and customer expectations
- Document and articulate technical requirements to internal and external engineering professionals; this includes working hand in hand with QA staff to define test plans and scenarios
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing and work with the engineering team to establish good Agile testing techniques and processes
- Performs complex systems design activities which may require extensive research and analysis
- Assist in the management of product roadmap and timeline
- Performs design, implementation, and maintenance of complex, multiple product modules/sub-systems
- Plan and lead Agile technical discussions and meetings; including release/sprint planning and routine technical scrums
- Performs complex bug verification, release testing, and beta support for assigned products
- Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions to the problems
- Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues
- Researches new technology or development tools to remain abreast of current technology
- Promote sound engineering processes including overseeing configuration management, code review and deployment; includes continuous improvement to our Agile & adaptive development processes
- Leads/Mentors local, remote and offshore development team members
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field, and 7-10 years of software engineering experience required with the following: extensive .NET development experience using C#, object oriented programming, including strong working knowledge and experience with UML and design patters, multithreaded application development experience, and Windows Forms, Web Forms, and Web Services development experience.
- Content management systems (DotNetNuke, SharePoint) development a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; both technical and business oriented
- Excellent mathematical and technical skills
- Excellent problem-solving & critical thinking skills
- Highly motivated and strong self-starter
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead offshore and remote development teams
- Ability to function in a highly adaptive and Agile development environment
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34869 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.