New York City, NY 10001
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Scrum Master to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Scrum Master on 2 teams of 8-10 resources each
- Help to improve efficiency of our SDLC
- Organize and facilitate planning, stand-up, retrospective and demo meetings, and ensure that sprint documentation materials are maintained.
- Provide expertise for your development scrum teams on Agile, Scrum and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), and promote best practices.
- Communicate effectively to drive clarity around deliverables, process, and execution paths for product development, research projects, and infrastructure.
- Identify and proactively address issues contributing to lack of clarity or reduced efficiency across the organization.
- Build effective relationships and communication across teams.
- Represent your scrum teams at Scrum of Scrums meetings.
- Lead your scrum teams in preparing for Program Increment (PI) planning events.
- Participate in our Scrum Master Community of Practice and help us develop organizational standards and best practices.
- Generally, do anything necessary to ensure that your scrum teams are functioning as efficiently and effectively as possible to execute against highest value priorities.
- Experience building strong working relationships with Technology Leads and Product Owners and support them in leading development scrum teams.
- Experience with the full SDLC as well as experience serving as Scrum Master for development teams.
- Familiarity with big data technology, products, and development processes.
- Experience tracking and communicating progress and risks and removing and/or escalating impediments.
- Proactive focus on outcome and getting results, with unobstructed vision of what it takes to get projects done.
- Focus on the big picture, even while managing multiple projects/teams and handling lots of details.
- Maintain organizational standards but also
- Willingness to be flexible and experiment to get the best result for each team, while also keeping with organizational standards.
- Ability to constantly assess a situation or team holistically, and accurately diagnose what’ s working and what’ s causing problems.
- People-oriented, knowing that success relies on people being able to successfully do their part of the work.
- Excellent, respectful, and nuanced communication skills, including the ability to communicate diplomatically and with sensitivity while still being direct.
- Empathy to assess critical information from different parties with different interests and perspectives, and to lead productive negotiations.
- Experience leading through influence
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36527 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.