8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Trainer to join our team.
This role is considered the ‘ personal Salesforce fitness trainer’ of our end users to make them successful in reaching their business goals by using the platform. This role will champion the use of salesforce, be always training and ‘ teaching our dogs new tricks’ to make users highly productivity and to drive better customer experiences.
We are looking for someone with contagious passion for Salesforce, who knows how to use the Sales and/or Service Clouds extremely well, with excellent communications skills and training experience to deliver horizontal and process specific trainings and increase adoption.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ambassador of the CoE, change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower the client’ s businesses by using Salesforce.
- Deliver hands-on trainings on horizontal capabilities and client process specific use cases of Salesforce, delivered 1: 1, cross-area trainings, short video recordings, learn & lunch trainings, onsite as well virtual.
- Produce training materials for end users, including quick reference guides, short video tutorials on ‘ how to’, demo key existing functionality and heavily leverage Trailhead.
- Manage Chatter Support Group, to provide solutions to end users via this channel and ensure user needs are addressed timely and accurately.
- Secure training logistics such as venue/room availability, connectivity, and materials to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Maintain training portal and content library by producing new trainings (recordings) on specific themes, tips and tricks and drives roll out of these materials using Salesforce.com.
- Track and measure effectiveness for trainings (attendance, feedback etc.), including conducting post-training follow up with end-users and identify improvement areas. Apply key learnings to improve future programs.
- Help identify platform enhancements, best practices for governance and processes based on training feedback and gaps and share recommendations with CoE team.
- Support Success Manager with ad hoc requests for training received via the CoE Request Support and in the creation and communication of a monthly training plan/calendar.
- Develop ‘ hero stories’ with success cases from end users to demonstrate the value around how those customers are using SFDC.
- 3-4 years of related work experience in Salesforce & training experience combined
- BA Degree or equivalent work experience
- Training experience required preferably with Salesforce
- People management experience required
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good leadership and mentoring skills
- Salesforce Certification highly preferred
- Extensive experience in and strong knowledge of Salesforce
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Corporate training experience
- Must be comfortable presenting
- 3+ years SFDC
- Training experience in the Sales and/or Service Cloud A salesforce certification in highly preferred
- Experienced trainers with SF experience w/out certifications will be considered and required to attain a certification as a pre-condition to join the team
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 26945 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.