Salesforce Systems Administrator
McLean, VA 22102
Salesforce Systems Administrator
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Systems Administrator to join our team.
- Freddie Mac is looking to hire a Salesforce Systems Administrator to support the Sourcing Business Services Department. The main goal of this role is to administer maintenance and deploy configuration changes for the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform adhering to the change management process, agile deployment methodology and best practices.
- This role reports into the Platform Manager. Partners with our IT deployment team to resolve incidents as well as to deliver enhancements based on business strategic goals and needs. This role interfaces directly with the business and delivers great customer experience and implement solutions that ensure ROI to the business, within timeframes and with quality.
- Salesforce Advanced Certification is required. Demonstrate in depth technical knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities. Change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower Freddie Mac’ s businesses using Salesforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Platform Maintenance, Security and Data Integrity
- Lead system admin for the Sales Cloud. Ad hoc support to the rest of the Clouds/platform.
- Works closely with the Platform Manager to understand business processes and support needs related to the Sales, Marketing areas and other smaller business areas to deliver solutions that improve these businesses.
- Follows data governance, processes and best practices.
- Provision/de-provision and maintain users, roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Mass transfer/re-assign records including Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, other working with stakeholders and following processes.
- Ensures users have access to the right data by managing the platform security settings, access to apps, objects, records and fields (roles, profiles sharing rules, permission sets, etc).
- Maintains records by performing systematic clean ups of reports, archiving of data and files in accordance to Freddie Mac’ s policies and best practices.
- Performs routinely data integrity health checks such as records de-dup and enrichment and works with stakeholders to facilitate mass data uploads of records, as needed.
- Maintains objects and fields as needed (i.e. retire unnecessary fields), workflow updates, data validation, alerts, communication templates, etc.
- Creates and maintains reports and dashboards that can deliver insights and success metrics.
- Supports end users troubleshooting and resolving incidents.
- Escalate to Customer Success Team requests related to training or re-training of users and provide recommendations for areas of opportunities to improve end user training.
- Ad hoc support in training and adoption and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
- Monitor usage and improve data quality.
- Develop and Configure
- Responsible for system configuration changes to ensure optimal platform performance, usability and meet strategic goals and needs for the business.
- Engage with the business areas as needed to work collaboratively on requirement gathering, and implementing solutions for approved enhancements/changes to ensure proper design and a satisfied customer.
- Implement lite enhancement changes adhering to all development, documentation, and testing protocols.
- Document changes in case management and follow change processes. Document company processes and workflows.
- Partner with IT Agile Business Analysts in requirement gathering, development of user stories and acceptance criteria, testing or facilitate such, with the appropriate business area as needed.
- Conduct peer-testing for light changes, as needed to ensure quality and adherence to specs.
- Proactively recommend solutions, processes, capabilities or apps that will enhance end user experience, enrich the 360 view of the customer, improve usability, enable productivity for users, optimize or automate processes and increase ROI.
- 3+ years of direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or Salesforce platform applications.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Salesforce Advanced Certification is required
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Experience in implementation projects using Agile methods and practices, preferred.
- Preferred Skills
- Experience developing solutions using Apex and VisualForce, preferred
- Experience with Einstein Data Discovery, preferred
- Experience with Eloqua, preferred
- Additional Salesforce Certifications Preferred: Architect, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud Consultant or Analyst Consultant.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35187 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.