Salesforce Sr. BA/Solutions Developer
McLean, VA 22102
Salesforce Sr. BA/Solutions Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Sr. BA/Solutions Developer to join our team.
- The main goal of this role is to design technical solutions leveraging Salesforce capabilities + extended apps ecosystem and Freddie Mac legacy systems that will deliver accelerated value towards achieving strategic business goals with clear focus on success metrics and ROI.
- This role reports into the Salesforce Center of Excellence Director. The ideal candidate is a change agent with consulting experience who will work with key business area stakeholders, the CoE team and our IT Partners to understand business processes and design, prototype, help develop enhancements, capabilities, process automation and customer’ s insights that are aligned with the project vision, while mitigating risk.
- Salesforce Certifications required. The candidate must demonstrate in depth technical knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities, track record of major solution design architecture contributions in a large enterprise, leadership skills to drive change, analytical and problem solving way of thought, project management skills and enthusiastic personality.
- Deep understanding of Freddie Mac businesses and processes preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ambassador of the CoE, change agent and champion of Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and empower Freddie Mac’ s businesses using Salesforce.
- Responsible for connecting business goals and challenges and for the overall design of the application solution on Salesforce.com.
- Leads Discovery Workshops with key stakeholders to understand Freddie Mac’ s Single Family strategic business goals, needs, processes and current use of the platform, and any other customer centric data and processes not currently on SFDC.
- Analyzes and maps business areas strategic goals, processes and success metrics with Salesforce capabilities.
- Demonstrates Salesforce and extended AppExchange apps that can fit our needs. Explains complex technology concepts in in simple language.
- Partners with Freddie Mac’ s SMEs across IT, Data Governance, Innovation Lab and other areas to design solutions that will deliver maximum value across the enterprise.
- Designs solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customization.
- Delivers detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes, prototypes, in PPT and sandbox, as needed.
- Creates documentation of technical design, support plan and enable best practices and governance measures.
- This role works as a team member of the CoE to deliver the complete solution for our customers, partnering with our Platform Manager and IT Partners to oversee build, testing and deployment.
- Writes user stories and acceptance criteria for complex Agile deployments.
- Project manage solution scope, timelines, quality and cost and escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate risk.
- Drives communications with all key stakeholders including delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from CoE Lead and key stakeholders and maintains alignment
- Partners with Customer Success team to design end-user training materials and go-live support.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Salesforce Certifications required to be considered for this position: Administrator
- To be considered you must have 3+ years of direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications.
- Strong understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design.
- Change management experience.
- Demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders to meet objectives.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35188 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.