Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce PM to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resource will understand adoption and pain points inside the program (continuous improvement model) to develop strategy and content to increase productivity.
- This position will be responsible for creating an internal brand for the Salesforce B2B Product and for owning the adoption of the system by our internal customers. This includes working with the Product Manager and business leadership on training and communications strategy and content delivery, as well as other strategies to best increase usage of the product.
- This position will also work with the BAs and Product Owners to create the actual content for training and communications for each release. MUST be willing to get hands dirty, learn Salesforce, and build relationships quickly to gain trust - please attach to the resume for management review.
- Mid to senior level resource with 5 - 7 years of industry experience.
- Ideal candidate would have Project management background with change management and financial industry experience.
- Experience in complex product implementations and strong training skills strongly preferred.
- Completed undergraduate is a must, as well as very strong PowerPoint skills and presenting to leadership groups. PMP would be preferred. Salesforce experience and Adobe Creative Suite would be preferred.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34893 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.