Lake Success, NY 11042
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Developers to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a member of the Enterprise Platforms Sales and Service Technology Salesforce.com Agile Delivery team, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.com platform. You will provide production support for applications by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes, and migrating solutions. The candidate will be responsible for partnering with the Solution architect, business analyst and product team members to support Sales, Service and Marketing functions. A team player with a collaboration-oriented mindset is essential.
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
- Work in an Agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
- Utilize cloud integration tools such as MuleSoft, WebMethods-Cloud Streams, Informatica Cloud manage integrations between SalesForce.com and other systems
- Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
- 3+ years of experience in Force.com, Visual force and the Apex programming language (*SFDC Developer Certification 401 must, 501 preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in Java, SOAP, REST services.
- Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse & GIT.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as experience with object-oriented languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, .Net)
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving capability
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and communication skills
- Additional Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Advanced Developer)
- Application development experience such as C++, ASP, SQL, JQuery, JSON, Native and Hybrid Mobile Development (iOS, Android, etc)
- Experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment. Experience with relational databases and a competency around SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Experience with cloud based integration tools such as MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, Cast Iron, or Jitterbit
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34428 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.