Salesforce Data Specialist
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean , Virginia 22102
Salesforce Data Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Data Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and support Salesforce Analytics based dashboards, datasets, and dataflow
- Design, build, and support Salesforce front-end, out of the box reporting
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and scalability of the dashboards, and underlying datasets
- Manage expectations and negotiate incremental solutions to complex analytical problems
- Partner with Analytics and Data Warehouse teams, along with Technology partners to define & develop action oriented, compelling insights while avoiding paralysis by analysis
- Analyze datasets for anomalies, collaborate with outside teams in data validation efforts
- Work with Product owners, Salesforce business team, and technology partners in an agile product development environment to develop business metrics and dashboards
- Own creation and maintenance of current & future dashboarding requests, while incorporating scalable processes with consistent and standardized views
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in data analysis, manipulation, developing data flows, datasets, and dashboards using Analytics Studio (Einstein Wave Analytics) in Salesforce
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- 2 + years hands on experience building solutions in Salesforce
- Experience in working with Salesforce, and Salesforce Reporting Solutions, custom objects, etc.
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong experience in SQL, SAQL, SOQL, and JSON
- Experience in working with other analytical platforms such as Tableau
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Salesforce Certification
- Financial industry or related experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree or related work experience
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 65204 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.