Salesforce Business Analyst
4515 Painters Mill Road (B6) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Salesforce Business Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is supporting the Salesforce Product Team, working across all distribution channels. The position will attend and facilitate workshops with the business, breaking down features and writing user stories- with associated acceptance criteria within 2 week agile sprints. Additionally, this candidate will document and conduct training for stakeholders and super users and act as a Tier 3 (SME) case manager to respond to escalations and requests and analyzing to provide a solution.
- The Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for gaining requirements, writing stories and acceptance criteria, and configuring Salesforce in an Agile environment in the Salesforce Enterprise Team.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
- It is a requirement that the candidate have 3 years minimum experience in the industry as a business analyst and a Salesforce Admin or Dev Certification, with Agile experience.
- Working on a Scrum team, proven experience working with various levels of business stakeholders
- ability to work independently
- Clear communication and ability to generate reports and presentations to drive business conversations.
- This is an on-site position with standard work hours (flexible within 8-6pm).
- A driven personality is a must for this position, as this is a fast-paced environment and team looking to grow and expand their business and opportunities.
- This position requires an individual who is focused, can hit the ground running, and able to ask the right questions when needed.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 37077 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.