Lake Success, NY 11042
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join our team.
We are seeking a Smart and Ambitious Technical Architect who share our passion for building cool solutions to solve complex problems. The Technical Architect is responsible for technical success and delivery of our flagship projects. The TA is responsible for designing solutions using the best technologies available. Including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Force.com, Heroku, mobile sdks, Web APIs and ETL technologies. It also requires that the Technical Architect maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem. The TA will work across all projects where code is being delivered as a part of the final Salesforce deliverable, or in any project where a community is being implemented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize the Salesforce platform to design systems that accelerate and streamline business processes, then get hands-on with the team building them. Be an expert on the CRM domain and all of the best uses for this technology.
- Establish strong working relationships with leaders across all departments at Cox. Create alignment between the delivery team and its stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Define expectations for the developers and hold them accountable. Work closely with Marketing to promote new releases both internally and externally, and to ensure a cohesive message.
- Work with Stakeholders to prioritize the CRM backlog and coordinate with the team to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure ongoing alignment to architectural practices and development standards (which are primarily declarative).
- Ensure support for internal and customer issues are resolved accurately and with a highly responsive approach while addressing escalations and complex issues.
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts and pricing and evaluate new options for technology solutions in the CRM domain.
- Work with teams throughout the organization to improve system adoption and increase efficiencies that support the business as well as respond to business needs.
- Stay current with periodic Salesforce releases and leverage applicable updates.
- 7+ years of professional experience in information technology including technical or enterprise architecture.
- Expertise in the Salesforce.com platform, marketing automation solutions, integration services and other enterprise grade applications
- Experience with user-centered design and product development best practices.
- Experience with SKUID and/or current web development frameworks.
- Experience with Services Architecture and ETL integration technologies including REST, SOAP and batch processing solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including experience in a customer facing environment.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced change oriented environment.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34613 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.