4405 Painters Mill rd (c5) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an SDET to join our team and work directly on client projects. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. As the SDET, you will work closely with Software Engineers in a Scrum team to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner. This is a hands-on, full development lifecycle role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, data and technical challenges. As a key contributor throughout the entire development cycle, you will be required to think outside the box and bring cutting edge technology in-house.
- 3+ years of experience building test automation for REST APIs (Java) and backend data sources (UI experiences (REACT, Angular, etc. a plus)
- Experience working within a Scrum team and solid understanding Agile principles
- Understanding of ATDD, TDD, and test automation
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium Nightwatch, Cucumber, or SpecFlow
- Strong database querying knowledge. Preference for MS SQL Server, Oracle a plus
- Solid knowledge of various language(s) such as Python, C++, C# or Java. Experience with serverless (Lambda) and AWS • Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and in-depth knowledge of design patterns
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66666 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.