Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a SDET to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The SDET will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
- The SDET will work closely with Software Engineers in a Scrum team to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- The ideal candidate is someone who combines ambition with humility and is happy to let their performance do the talking. This is a hands-on, full development lifecycle role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, logic and technical challenges. As a key contributor throughout the entire development cycle, you will be required to think outside the box and bring cutting edge technology in-house.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, related field, or equivalent practical experience Solid Java development with Junit
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma, Enzyme, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.), agile delivery (Rally, Jira) and test-driven (TDD) or business-driven (BDD) development
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services
- Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, React, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, React, etc. is a strong plus
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git As far as coding skills, the manager does not need an expert but would like a mid – senior level resource who doesn’ t require hand holding.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with quantitative researchers, traders and senior business people alike “ business-driven development” to “ behavior-driven development”
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter, works well in groups and teams, inquisitive and high level communication skills.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35271 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.