Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a SDET to join our team.
- Advanced SDET skills with at least 5 years hands-on experience coding automated tests in Java in fast paced Agile environments. Proven automated in-sprint, regression, E2E, data, and performance testing experience required
- Advanced test automation development experience with Agile tools including: Eclipse/Java, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Git, Maven, Saucelabs, Rally, Jira
- Proven hands-on experience implementing and configuring Selenium automated testing pipelines and testing frameworks for Agile project teams
- Very strong test data management skills. Must be able to setup testing data manually and with data tools such as Delphix
- Proven hands-on experience implementing and coding performance testing solutions using LoadRunner/StormRunner
- Minimum 5-7 years of ALM/UFT tools experience working on Agile and non-Agile projects
- Experience generating detailed testing status and summary reports
- Advanced SQL skills
- Must be a fast learner with excellent communication skills
- Must be customer focused and have a proven quality track record for delivering excellent results
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35115 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.